Pages

Thursday 25 March 2010

Fruity chicks



These are 3 girls Ive created for Tackysmack they will be turned into stickers for walls and laptops.
I'll let you guys know when they become avilable for purchase.
Atm im working on a few differnt designs for the site and I will upload them when I finish.
Ive been busy busy, tomorrow I will be working on my commissions. :)

I hope you all like.
I had to simplify the girls even more than my other ones so that they will work as stickers, there might be a few changes to them when they do become available and you should be able to chose different colours also. :)

I still have 2 more girls to create for my food trio. To see the rest in this style of mine you can view them here in my pin up deviantart gallery.

2 comments:

Thaís Narciso said...

Now I see you have flickr. That's great. I remember when I first saw your blog, I dint see a flickr link.

krapula said...

oooh! I love this sets with complementary colours!!
fave on DA!!